Hounworks Stock License
Hounworks Stock Artworks License
BY PURCHASING AND DOWNLOADING STOCK ART OR OPENING THIS FILE AND THE ARTWORKS RELATED TO IT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
The stock art package features one or more illustrations from the artist Daniel Comerci. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, please feel free to contact me directly for commissions checking out my website or social network pages.
Artist’s name and website for credits: “Daniel Comerci – hounworks.it”
The zip archive contains the following files:
- artwork or artworks in digital form .png and .tiff high res (usually A4 300dpi or .png 72dpi)
- Hounworks Stock License .txt file
The Stock art is released under a Royalty Free Licence.
The author grants the Licensee a limited, worldwide, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-exclusive license to use the art a limited number of times for use by one Licensee or Client, and for the permitted uses described below.
The art can be used an unlimited number of times for non-commercial use, or for ONE single Product, project or publication for commercial purpose (if you want to use the image on multiple projects please purchase it multiple times to give appreciation and respect to my work, or contact me for an unlimited extended license or private commission).
This license allows you to use the art in:
- print including text books, newspapers, magazines.
- digital including digital text documents and ebooks, presentations, proposals and reports.
- advertising and promotional materials, including flyers, brochures, banners and advertising, product packaging, book covers.
- motion pictures, movies, videogames.
- websites, as long as the art is not the primary element of the webpage.
- print, electronic or web-based advertisements for the product in which it features.
The art may NOT be:
- sold as part of a stock art, clip art product or individually.
- used as base for any derivative work, disassembled, altered.
- resold, rent or donated/distributed individually.
- used to create a logo/trademark
- used in a way that offend the artist moral rights (no pornographic, obscene, political or immoral material. If your project is in some way borderline on this subjects please contact me before
- purchasing to see if it fits. Thank you!)
- the Licensee may NOT modify the image without explicit permission of the artist, except for rotating or scaling the image to fit text and page layout of the project as far as the proportions are respected and the signature is legible. You can NOT colorize, alter, cut or change the image in any other way without permission.
The artist’s name and website as presented in this txt license document must always appear in the product’s credits (I would also like to be notified of the product in which the artwork is used. It’s not compulsory, but if you do it I can advertise it on my channels, I think it’s good for both of us.).
Thank you, feel free to contact me for questions!